Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Brace yourself, Agnes.

I find technology intimidating. When someone starts talking about nanos and gigas and miscellaneous scientific words, the terms come out of his or her mouth, turn into little cartoon characters, and dance away. So I'm not sure how I feel about the new 3D sunglasses out there.

They look cool, they'll come in a bunch of styles so you can have your own 3D glasses on hand at all time. Which is preferable when compared to the paper crap with blue and red plastic wrap lenses, which I guess you could keep, but mine were usually pretty beat up within 90 minutes.

And the coolest thing is that you can wear them to watch 3D movies or just as real sunglasses. Which creates all kinds of slapstick moments in my mind where the world of 3D movies come to life in my home or office. I hope they don't mind cleaning because I could use some help.

Shown here, a prototype for Marchon 3D's first offering...

No comments:

Post a Comment