Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Sunglasses at night

It's quite a pickle. I'd like to switch my postings to the p.m. I do have a full-time job that requires my full time attention. But by the time I get home and walk the dog and get settled in for the night, it's dark. And I'm not crazy about writing on the subject of sunglasses when there's no sun. In fact, I'm just not crazy about sunglasses at night. Period.

I'm going to go right out on a limb and say that while I love Corey Hart and his dreamy super-spiked hair and his total lack of willingness to ever surrender, I think that wearing sunglasses at night is foolish and dangerous and it makes you look like you're high and couldn't afford Visine.

There, I've said it. I feel much better now. Kanye, Diddy, Gaga, and other various and assorted celebrity types may be eligible for a waiver if they are faced with photophobia due to excessive exposure to camera flashes. But you'll have to fill out a form and get my approval on it.

Otherwise, I'm totally going to make fun of you whenever I can.

You're warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment