Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Rage-Ready Sunglasses


This is a tough time of year at the office. Things are crazy busy and the words and such are flying all over the place. And since I'm sensitive, damn it, it's taking a slight toll on my otherwise sterling sense of humor.

What I need today is a good pair of rage-friendly sunglasses.

My first choice would be Silhouette's Titan Minimal Art...which is a clean Austrian style that doesn't take crap from anybody. And because there are no hinges to get caught in your hair and ruin a dramatic moment, they are completely perfect for a "What The F?" confrontation accentuated by pulling one's sunglasses off and gesticulating wildly with them.

In my few spare moments I'll try to come up with a few more rage-friendly models.

Style suggestions are welcome! (angrily!)

No comments:

Post a Comment