Wednesday, November 9, 2011

My Sparkliest Sunglasses

Some days are rough. Everything is irritating. You never get to go anyplace or do anything fun. And you're not allowed to hit anyone without getting fired or arrested or both. Pooh.

On those days there's pretty much only one thing that makes me feel better: incredibly sparkly sunglasses.

Not sorta stoned.

Not kinda bling-y.

Certainly not subtly detailed.

I mean way, way, waaayyy over-the-top shiny encrusted beauties that people see and involuntarily sigh "sparkly!"

My go to are a lovely pair of Pucci sunglasses from the Florence collection, named after the Pucci palazzo/family's hometown. They are big. Of course.

And they are blue. Which is fun in a world that features sparkle with black and red, but sometimes forgets the cooler colors.

Today I have been wearing these dazzlers at my desk for about the last two hours. They serve as encouragement and a warning. Encouragement for me to remember that there is fabulousity out there just waiting for the partaking. And a warning to all who dare to enter my office: enter at your own squinty risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment